Editorial Fashion & Fine Art Photography Workshop
I have the privilege of hosting one of South Africas freshest up and coming Canon creative editorial fashion photographers, Roxanne Wentzel. We will be holding
Roxanne brings a very unique, incredibley creative and passionate approach to this type of photography. Her work has been published in the Dossier magazine, Kultur Mag, Blouder and Surreal Magazine. Blouder and Surreal are both international editorial fashion magazine and feature only top quality work.
It is a quite an honour to be featured among such talent. She has also presented on this at a number of exhibitions and shows in South Africa.
A small section of her work can be seen here:
The Editorial Fashion & Fine Art Photography Workshop will consist of three themed shoots at locations in and around Knysna. They will include forests, sands and water. On these shoots, Roxanne will style and develop your way of approaching this type of work and help you see a little more creativley. Each shoot will be followed where possible by a review session of how to look at developing these in Photohsop CC (time dependant)
Canon professional equipment
I will be providing technical support during the editorial fashion & fine art Photography Workshop. This is for all participants in regards to camera settings and shooting techniques. For all of those interested I will have a number of Canon professional cameras and L lenses. These will be available on a first come first serve basis and will be FREE of Charge for use on each shoot.
This does NOT mean if you shoot any other brand you cannot attend.
Tour dates: Wednesday 8th May until Sunday 12th
This tour includes:
- Professional specialist photographic tutoring
- How to style and work with your make up artist
- Design, shape and form of a scene
- Visual story telling
- Image development (Development where possible)
- Bottled water on all activities
- Meals as listed (locations subject to availability and change)
- Activities as listed (Subject to change weather dependant)
This tour excludes the following:
- Accommodation (recommendations below)
- All park fees, vehicle rentals, transport and fuel costs
- Gratuities, laundry and items of a personal nature
- All wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks.
- All meals not included in the above program.
- Hire of all and any photographic equipment
Limited to 6 photographers (minimum of 4 required to hold this tour)
Wednesday 12th – Private Dinner and drinks
Thursday, Friday and Saturday Shoots and Photoshop – Weather and location permitting
Saturday evening – Private Dinner and drinks
Sunday – all guests depart
Cost per person – R7500
Non refundable deposit – R1500 to secure your place
Terms and conditions apply
Footprints of Knysna – Kitty Frey Hopkins 0723752261
Orange Inn Knysna – Charlotte Kloppers 066 304 0023