This Landscape Masterclass if for anyone who has a passion for landscape photography. Well, this is an incredible opportunity for you to learn, understand and ask any questions you may have about the amazing photographic genre.
Some of the subjects that will be covered.
- Camera Sensors
- Live view exposure
- The histogram
And a lot more great theory and practical advice. Join me for this exclusive workshop with limited space to give each attendee great attention to detail. Course costs and details for presentation in Knysna
R 1950.00 pp – Limited to 6 persons to ensure attention to detail.
R 2650.00 pp for a private session ( Max 2 people)
Option to purchase “The African Landscape Photographer in your bag” at R300.00
Larger groups throughout South Africa available on request
ACCOMODATION OPTIONS – Subject to change without notice
Weekend Itinerary (Weekday options available on request)
- Check-In Friday afternoon to B&B and visit recommended eatery (participants account)
- Saturday morning you can arrive at the studio at 08h30
- Light breakfast and coffee/tea will be available
- Start of Masterclass/Training around 09h00
- Light lunch at 12h00
- Session 2 and Q&A
- Saturday Afternoon complementary landscape outing.(Weather and season dependant)
- Saturday evening dinner at a recommended eatery (participants account)
- Sunday morning Check-Out of B&B
EXCLUDES – Flights to George, Rental Car and all food and drink
Accommodation package R1950.00 for 2 persons sharing
Terms and conditions apply